Love is in the air...

Wypatrujmy wiosny...  Niech się zazieleni, a w sercach rozkwitnie...:) Czekając na wiosenne porywy serca przypomnijmy sobie wiersze, które zgłosili nasi uczniowie na szkolny konkurs poezji pod hasłem Love is in the air,  zorganizowany z okazji walentynek przez p. Monikę Zmudę.

I miejsce
Another Day
by Adam Jedynak (kl. 3b)
I uncover my blanket and reach to close the shades.
Another morning of heartbreak and pain.
Another morning of loneliness and shame.
Nothing excites me, It's just another one of those days...
I walk by my photo album and unfold the page.
I see her and a boy my age.
A boy with a smile
A boy with dark hair.
A boy still a child
A boy happy to be there.
I turn on the tv and watch my favorite show.
A mindless box without a soul.
I want to go out but my body stays.
Nothing excites me, it's just another one of those days...
I drink a glass of water but it tastes dry.
I look out the window and the sun doesn't shine.
My body's breathing but I'm dead inside.
It's valentines day, but you’re no longer by my side.
 patrz: str.2.
II miejsce
Michał Kozłowski (kl. 2c)
What do people do on Valentines?
Some of them drinkin ballentines
Some of them drinkin some cheap wine
Some of them just want this day to be wild
Where is your love they are still askin' me
I don't know, maybe it's still lookin' for me
But I'm not easy to catch
Don't believe me? Just watch
I'm not into fallin' in love every day
Some of them can call me a stupid gay
But I don't care I'd rather be a happy maaaan
So if u still want to know what people do on Valentines
U should ask the rest what is on their mind
patrz: str.3.
II miejsce ex aequo
THE WAY YOU ARE
by Diana Wittig (kl. 1b)
I love your eyes when looking at me
I love your mouth when are saying to me
I love your hair when it shines in the sun and the wind scatters it destroying your hairstyle
I love when you are angry …
I love your sense of humor
I love your smile, your face
I love the way you are laughing
Just I love the way you are because I love everything in you
TWO TYPES OF LOVE
by Diana Wittig (kl. 1b)
What does love mean ?
Saying romantic words ?
Buying flowers ?
Going to the cinema ?
Holding hands ?
Buying gifts?
Going to cafes ?
What does true love mean ?
Having feelings and showing them
Accepting pros and cons
Living good and bad moments in life
Respecting and treating extremely
Being able to count in every situation
Showing how much you care
Never disappointing and hurting
Loving someone only when infatuation and true love come from the heart
patrz: str. 4.
II miejsce ex aequo
Missing
by W.
There are so many kinds of love
But nothing seems good enough to show how perfect you were
When you were still in our house
I remember those days when I was little
And you were teaching me
how to battle in ths cruel world of broken dreams.
Today, you are gone
But I'm not all alone
You left us, but not on purpose
Still, I can't stand your absence, You know
Mom, Your death caused so much harm
Even when it's been almost four years
My heart feels like filled with glass
You were my best friend
And all I want to say is
That I will always love you
Because you deserved it
patrz: str. 5.
II miejsce ex aequo
by M.
It's hard not to think about you,
When the fire burns in my heart.
We see constantly, it's not enough for you
I have a gift, flowers and warmth for you.
You're still with me, you still want more
You say: "Please don't leave me alone"
Would you like to sing, dance until the morning for me
I want to do this with you, show you the whole world.
Teach me something, you can be my Catwoman
Will show you my dreams, I'll be your Christian Grey
Let's have fun, love will lead us to the stars
We will run on the highway of love in our new cars.
Let's add the gas, time is running out
I feel more every day, it's not a lie
I know I love you, I know you love me
I am for you, and you are for me.
patrz: str.6.
III miejsce
My love
by Karolina Śniady (kl. 3b)
First, let me introduce my love
Her name is Cherry and we met up six years ago
She is a wonderful partner.
She never disappoints me.
She is always there for me and makes my life complete.
But our love, even if it's real (or maybe BECAUSE it's real)
Isn't perfect.
Sometimes I think I hate her and we should break up, because
there is no tomorrow for us.
These days that feeling seems stronger.
I'm not sure if she is the one.
The love we share is filled with pain and blood.
I remember the times I cried because of her.
I was bleeding so hard that I thought I would die.
It's the brightest memory in my head.
The thing is ...I realized I can't love her.
I just can't.
Cherry is not a girl.
She is a bike.
I can't love a bike.
I'm not disordered, I'm normal.
Sometimes I'm curious what people think about us.
They know I take bricks in my backpack to make our training harder.
(Yes, the love needs sacrifices)
They also know we sleep together and I'm extremely mad when we can't go "for a walk".
The truth is I care for her more than myself.
But you know...
There's one thing that I will keep only for myself.
I've found someone for whom I'm ready to give up my little Cherry.
For now, there's only you.

Komentarze

Popularne posty